Our 3D renders are available under the standard royalty-free license which grants a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, non-transferable and non-sublicensable license to use and modify the File an unlimited number of times in whole or in part in the creation of an item within the scope of permitted uses but does not entitle you to the File’s copyright and/or intellectual property rights.
All copyright and/or other intellectual property rights to the File are reserved by Circus-Stock and/or the contributor of the File.
We merged standard and extended licences into one, this means that your final product made using our stock (where it plays a minor role), can be used freely and with no restriction. For example, if you designed a book cover with our stock, you can create any kind of promotional items with it (bookmarks, mugs, and other collectibles), with no print number limit.
You can’t, however use the file as it is and resell it in any way (no major role allowed).
MASS-MARKET license is NOT included or offered at the moment.
- You can use our stock for Custom and Premade Book Cover Art and Illustration, for all literary genres.
- UNLIMITED copies in print.
- UNLIMITED electronic impressions (web, ebook, etc.)
- You can use the file(s) in an unlimited number of projects.
PROHIBITED USE OF FILES
The following usage of Circus-Stock files is not permitted:
- Use the File for pornographic, illegal or immoral purposes;
- Transfer, resell, sub-license, rent, donate or otherwise transfer the File or rights to it to third parties;
- Make the File available for free download on a shared drive, service, software or website for the purpose of exchanging, transferring or distributing;
- Сreate conditions under which the File may be extracted from a product; Allow third parties access to the File for further use;
- Use the unmodified File in an e-format with a resolution larger than the display resolution of the intended viewing device;